Monday, October 24, 2005

Liam Gallagher: 'I Don't Like Bloc Party Or Babyshambles'


Liam Gallagher
Liam Gallagher has dismissed Bloc Party saying that he doesn’t “give a fuck” about them.

The Oasis singer admits that he doesn’t like the band who have been billed as the next Oasis, Blur and Radiohead in the past.

Speaking to mtv, he said: "Fair play to them (Bloc Party), they're having a go, doing what they're doing and all that and people seem to be in to them." He continued:

"People ask me these questions like 'are they the new fucking Oasis, new fucking Blur or the new fucking thing?' I couldn't give a fuck, I don't like them."

"I don't wish anything bad to happen to them, its just not my kind of thing. Same goes for fucking Babyshambles."

Sadly, Liam says that he won’t resort to violence against the foursome, saying: "I don't want to fight them, I don't want their fucking birds, I don't want to shoot their dogs, I don't want to stand on their hamsters head. I'm just not into their music."

source: gigwise

No comments: